Congratulations to Pacific Partnerships, CPB Contractors and UGL, supported by EIC Activities, on recently winning eight international industry awards for Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
Cross River Rail Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD):
- Asia Pacific Transport Deal of the Year (PFI Asia Awards 2019)
- Asia Pacific Rail Deal of the Year (IJ Global Awards 2019)
- Asia Rail Deal of the Year (Proximo Asia Awards 2019)
- Australia PPP Deal of The Year (Asset Triple A Infrastructure Awards 2020).
Sydney Metro Northwest:
- PPP Deal of the Year (PFI Asia Awards 2019).
Sydney Metro City & Southwest PPP:
- Global PPP Deal of the Year (Infrastructure Investor Annual Awards 2019)
- Asia PPP Deal of the Year (Proximo Asia Awards 2019)
- Australia Transport Deal of The Year – Rail (Asset Triple A Infrastructure Awards 2020).
These awards recognise our teams and consortium partners for providing seamless whole-of-life solutions to finance, design, construct and maintain world class rail assets and services for South East Queensland and New South Wales.
As the leading Infrastructure provider in Australia and New Zealand, we are proud of our long-term partnership with the Cross River Rail Delivery Authority and Sydney Metro and supporting each State’s infrastructure investment and vision.